A duet between paraplegic modern dancer Joel Brown (CandoCo and Axis Dance) and Eve Mutso (formerly principal ballerina with Scottish Ballet) who have a mutual curiosity towards choreography. Here the dancers move through different physical and skeletal structures that alter the relationship, vulnerabilities, power, and virtuosity between them.
Showed as part of the Unlimited Festival at Tramway, Glasgow, 111 was a hit with audiences and critics alike. We are planning to take 111 to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2019 and to go on tour with it during 2020.
If you would like more information or would like to programme the show please get in touch using the link below.
- Joel Brown– creator, co-choreographer and performer
- Eve Mutso– co-writer, co-choreographer and performer
- George Bushaway– co-writer
- Mark Gibson– aerial coach
- Susan Hay – producer
WHAT WE NEED
- potential partnership
- creative partners – lighting design, composer, production manager, rehearsal
- in kind support – rehearsal space, technical support, marketing
- support to set up educational projects