A duet between paraplegic modern dancer Joel Brown (CandoCo and Axis Dance) and Eve Mutso (formerly principal ballerina with Scottish Ballet) who have a mutual curiosity towards choreography. Here the dancers move through different physical and skeletal structures that alter the relationship, vulnerabilities, power, and virtuosity between them.
There is an Access Tour 60 minutes for each performance.
Showing as part of the Unlimited Festival at Tramway, Glasgow.
Dates: 17th and 18th October 2018
Time: 7pm (TBC)
Book Here: Glasgow Tramway
- Joel Brown– creator, co-choreographer and performer
- Eve Mutso– co-writer, co-choreographer and performer
- George Bushaway– co-writer
- Mark Gibson– aerial coach
- Susan Hay – producer
WHAT WE NEED
- potential partnership
- creative partners – lighting design, composer, production manager, rehearsal
- in kind support – rehearsal space, technical support, marketing
- support to set up educational projects